Swap Meet/Car Corral
2022 SWAP MEET/CAR CORRAL SCHEDULE:
Saturday, Jan. 8, 2022 - Oklahoma City, Okla.
Saturday, Jan. 15, 2022 - Tulsa, Okla.
Saturday, Jan. 22, 2022 - Wichita, Kan.
- The Swap Meet is the area of our show for those looking for used parts, cars, trucks, tools, electrical, tires, trailers and more.
- All Swap Meet space is fully enclosed and heated.
- These are the spots for those selling or swapping to one another, without running their parts or cars through the auction.
- Please contact us
- The "Car Corral" allows owners of the "rolling stock" such as racecars, trailers, trucks, etc., to sell their items at the auction/trade show without actually rolling them through the auction. Essentially, all of these transactions will be "by owner" in the form of a private sale. Midwest Winter Raceshow is providing a location for buyers and sellers to meet, look at the items and get the deal done.
- For those wanting to sell, there is only a nominal fee of $50 for smaller type vehicles (mini-sprints, go karts, etc.) and $75 for full-bodied racecars and trailers. There are no fees, commissions or royalties due.
- To register you item(s) for the Car Corral, call (940) 733-8937 or contact us. In the event that you sell your item(s) prior to the show, please contact us and we will release your space.
Due to limited space, please call ahead or email to reserve your spot. You must call ahead or you will be left out. Also bring your own tables and chairs, sometimes a limited number of tables are available to rent from raceshow.
If you attend more than one of our shows in the same year, a discount WILL apply. Please call to inquire on discount.