ALL OF OUR SALES SELL OUT, SO YOU MUST CALL AHEAD TO RESERVE YOUR SPOTS IN THE AUCTION
Terms and Conditions:
- The auction doors and trade show will open at 8 a.m. each morning.
- Arrive early and sign-up for a free bidder's card.
- The admission to the trade show is included in your admission to the auction sale.
- All items (lots) are numbered and displayed so you can inspect them before the auction.
- You may use the cash from what you sell toward the items you buy through the auction.
- Bring a truck and trailer big enough to haul your purchased items.
- Bring extra cash to purchase items through the trade show exhibitors as they offer show specials and you won't have to pay shipping costs.
How to Sell:
- Each auction requires cash. Unless you use a credit card, there will be a 10% transaction fee.
- Personal and/or business checks are not accepted.
- Please come financially prepared to settle your purchases.
- We have 30+ years experience, so we will help you lot your items in the most attractive way.
- Your items will be numbered, displayed in lots and sold.
- You will receive a check for the sale amount, less the auctioneer's commission.
- Items you no longer want or use may be just what others need, and they'll be bidding against each other to get them.
- The auction does the advertising, attracts the crowd and the bidders.
- These are consignment auctions which means your items are turned over to the auction for sale during the auction.
- These are not flea markets, private sales or swap meets. It is our goal that everything sells.
- Study the Auction Commission Schedule thoroughly.
- When possible, it is to your advantage to group or pool small items together so they are sold as a single "lot" number.
- The commissions are calculated individually on each lot sold, not the total sales of each consigner.
- Don't bring junk. Junk and wrecked parts are just a waste of time for everybody.
- One pallet does not equal one lot.
- Check the schedule to see when consignments are first accepted.
- Other than pre-registered prime time and adjacent to prime time lots, those consigning early receive the better selling items.
- You must call in advance. Once all lots are full, no further consignments will be accepted.
- All licensed vehicles or trailers consigned to the auction must have clear title on file in the cashier's office.
- Small or loose parts should be put in an open box and labeled.
- Items zip-tied to pegboard typically show off a nicer display of your items and sell higher.
- Have items boxed or organized as you would like to have them sold.
- Precision parts and assemblies should be wrapped in clear plastic.
- Heavy items should be brought on rolling stands.
- Most small and medium sized items will be placed on wooden pallets for display and movement inside the building.
The bottom line is this: Group your items for sale and have them in the best possible condition for buyers. Be prepared and pre-register!